*Must be Taiwanese national currently based in Taipei due to the urgency of this role. We are looking for someone with B2B Travel experience*
Main function of the role:
Create sales revenue from new and existing customers and maximize revenue generation within a specific key region. This includes accurately forecasting business and market needs, formulating and implementing sales strategy, and achieving sales targets, while ensuring high customer satisfaction.
• Develop business relationships with new and existing tour operators, wholesalers, travel agents and internal travel portals in assigned territory.
• Manage all prospective and existing customers in assigned regions.
• Develop sales strategies and recommend appropriate product to contracting team to increase sales in assigned territory.
• Develop sales plans to achieve optimum coverage of accounts.
• Initiate and execute action plans to source and develop new clients.
• Train clients to book via our website.
• Sell all our product and online services, Hotels, Transfers and Excursions available through our web interface.
• Generate group sales leads.
• Develop XML business from customers within your sales territory
• Develop relationships and generate business leads from technology providers within your territory.
• Work closely with XML support to assist customers with XML Integrations.
• Work closely with operations to support clients with customer service.
• Work closely with finance team with new customer set-up’s and on-time payment collections.
• Submit monthly Sales Reports, new projects, competition status and market intelligence
• Monitor and meet sales targets.
• Identify potential business within these regions.
This list of responsibilities and requirements is not exhaustive and the employee may be required to perform duties in line with requirements and at Destinations of the World’s discretion.
• Selling skills
• Negotiation skills
• Planning and Organising
• Customer focused
• Interpersonal skills
• Presentation skills
• Business acumen
Qualifications & Experience:
• Degree or Diploma holder.
• 5 years experience in sales and in the travel industry or in hotels.
• Excellent written and spoken Mandarin/English.
• Product knowledge.
• Self-motivated, resourceful, highly independent, innovative, creative, and results-oriented.
• Driven, hardworking, and goal-oriented individual.
• Dynamic, outgoing, with a high degree of customer service and interpersonal skills.