English and Technical Writing Editor
1. Collaborate with team in the US.
2. Manage various projects and deadlines.
3. Negotiate, prepare, and revise technical/legal documents.
4. Responsible for preparing cases and legal strategies.
5. Evaluate cases and categorize them based on the client profile.
6. Research unique legal issues by identifying applicable statutes and judicial decisions.
7. Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect immigration.
8. Develop solutions to complex legal questions.
9. Conduct extensive researches if needed.
10. Able to handle a large volume of cases efficiently and correctly.
11. Candidates need to explain the legal language to clients.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in English/Linguistics/Languages, or degree in Law (preferably S.J.D./J.D/LL.M. in Law or equivalent).
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
• Have excellent writing/drafting skills (Prior writing/drafting experience is a huge plus).
• Strong attention to details.
• Possess outstanding client service skills.
• Have a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
Apply for English and Technical Writing Editor
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.