English and Legal Writing Specialist (with at least 1 year experience)
- Collaborate with team in the US.
- Candidates will be responsible for preparing cases and legal strategies.
- Candidates will manage various projects and deadlines.
- Candidates will negotiate, prepare, and revise technical/legal documents.
- Evaluate cases and categorize them based on the client profile.
- Candidates need to explain the legal language to clients.
- Research unique legal issues by identifying applicable statutes and judicial decisions.
- Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect immigration.
- Develop solutions to complex legal questions.
- Conduct extensive researches if needed.
- Able to handle a large volume of cases efficiently and correctly.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in English/Linguistics/Languages/Communication/Politics, or degree in Liberal Art College.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have excellent writing/drafting skills (Prior writing/drafting experience is a huge plus).
- Strong attention to details.
- Possess outstanding client service skills.
- Have a high degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated professional demeanor.
- Ability to identify credible sources and conduct research in various fields.
Apply for English and Legal Writing Specialist
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.